The powerful van tyre
Developed for the highest demands of transporters and vans, by means of its highly developed tread the Eurovan 2 achieves high mileage. The new tread structure enhances brake performance and handling on dry roads and in curves. The Eurovan 2 is characterised by excellent aquaplaning qualities. Staggered opposing tread grooves in the shoulder reduce noise and heighten ride comfort. The flat tyre contour ensures even wear and lengthens the tyre’s life.
Characterised by excellent aquaplaning qualities. Born in the USA, General Tire offers products for all types of vehicles, for all seasons and all terrains. Safety on wet roads through reduced risk of aquaplaning. Fits perfectly for example to Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit and Iveco Daily.
- Three wide drainage grooves following the circumference for improved water drainage
- Compact and sturdy tread blocks for a better transmission of circumfential and lateral forces
- Staggered opposing tread grooves in the shoulder that reduce noise by eliminating frequency peaks
- Safety on wet roads through reduced risk of aquaplaning
- Better handling and shorter braking distances
- Lower noise level and thus greater ride comfort