All Position tyre suitable for quarry or construction site, featuring excellent resistance, durability and retread value. Excellent performance, also for ‘site-support’ activities on asphalted and mixed roads.
G On/Off: products designed for mixed use vehicles on the road, on construction sites and under slightly-aggressive tread-wear conditions.
Q Off: products designed for vehicles used solely on construction sites, in quarries and mining operations with highly-aggressive tread-wear conditions.
• Robust circumferential ribs, rounded contour and a tread groove profile are optimised to guarantee greater resistance to lacerations.
• Optimum tread depth ensures a longer tyre life and excellent mileage.
• Narrowed base in central groove increases resistance to stone trapping and perforation.
• Zig-zag longitudinal grooves and wide transversal shoulder grooves maximise grip on any surface.
• Increased undertread to reduce the possibility of accidental casing damage.
Tread compound specially formulated to provide:
• Increased resistance to tears and lacerations.
• Improved mileage in on-road applications.
• Lower operating temperatures benefit tyre integrity and retreadability.